Aspire 26650 4300mah
Hurry for same day shipping
If you order before 2pm Monday - Friday you qualify for same day dispatch on all in-stock items. This includes special next day deliveries which must be in our system by this time in order to safely give us the time to process and prepare for our collection slot from the Royal Mail. Same day orders are done in priority of chosen shipping class with Special, first class taking priority over free shipping.
Any Mod is only as good as the batteries that power them and Aspire have you covered on this front.
Yes we do not have the reputation of the LG, Samsung or Sony just yet but that will soon change.
The Aspire INR 26650 3.7V Li-ion 4300mAh rechargeable battery cells are made for normal discharge current (max. 40A) devices. High capacity (4300mAh) provide much longer vaping time.
It is an excellent choice for your vape store to supply a battery to people who are looking for quality 26650 cells.
Important safety information
- Never use force to install (insert) any li-ion battery.
- Use only high quality battery chargers.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short positive, and negative contacts.
- Never charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use a good battery charger).
- Do not leave a battery on charge unattended or overnight.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Always store your batteries in a case when in your pocket.
- For best results (long life), charge the battery as soon as you know it is discharged.
For optimal battery connection we highly recommend that you clean the contacts regular and do not leave the battery in the device if unused for a lengthly period.
Do not leave the battery on charge overnight as this can damage the cell.
We give a full 28 days warranty with this product.